Type of Handlebars?

Mozard

Rookie Motovlogger
Mar 17, 2018
India
I ride a
Suzuki GSX 150F
So I have been looking around quite a lot but I couldnt find a proper name for these. What would you call these types of Handlebars (image below)? You can see these on the Kawasaki Ninjas as well. One source has called it "Faux Clipons" but thats about it. They look like they are Clipons but they function like Tracker handlebars.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
So I have been looking around quite a lot but I couldnt find a proper name for these. What would you call these types of Handlebars (image below)? You can see these on the Kawasaki Ninjas as well. One source has called it "Faux Clipons" but thats about it. They look like they are Clipons but they function like Tracker handlebars.

View attachment 4356
I wonder that too. I recently reviewed a bike from Harley with what I called faux clip-on. Imagine when they get out of adjustment?

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
If they clamp around the forks then they are clippons. They are most likely propriety if they clip on above the yoke and will be at a comfortable riding position! :)
Good points. I guess we need to change our view since clipons to me are ones that mounted beneath the top of the tree and offer little in comfort.

To me, these seem like a way to limit the owner on custom fit. At least until an after market company makes some at different heights and pullbacks.

Reactions: Mozard