TUBE BUDDY - is it any good ?

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
I see a lot of people showing tube budy stats - is it any good ? Is it worth paying for / using the free version ? What does it do to improve your youtube channel in real terms ?

Im interested to hear from people who currently are using it and anyone who has used it and had issues .

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
i use it, BUT to be fair, for someone as small as me, its mostly novilty. it gives you a couple of hints to video tags n shows you statistics. BUT this is the free version, the paid version iv heard good things about, but not good enough for myself to part with money.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Been using the paid version for a number of years now. Its not quite as good as it once was mainly because youtube now offers similar information on your own channel. What it does do is show what tags others are using and you can compare your stuff to other peoples stuff.

I say give the free version a try you can see everything anyway you just cant use it all

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Only heard about this recently, previously just used the analytics on YouTube studio. Although saying that I do need to start being more creative with tags titles etc if I want to grow at all..

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
I have istalled the free chome extension and will try it out - first impresions are good and I think being able to see the tags other people have used is helpful

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I have istalled the free chome extension and will try it out - first impresions are good and I think being able to see the tags other people have used is helpful
Yeah seeing other tags is handy.

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
it does give tag rankings and such too which feels usefull, but im not sure how usefull it is really. well its useless at my level it feels.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
...What it does do is show what tags others are using...
You can also do it manually, by opening up the page source of a video you're interested in and searching for og:video:tag

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
You can also do it manually, by opening up the page source of a video you're interested in and searching for og:video:tag
Might have to have a look at that too

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
it does give tag rankings and such too which feels usefull, but im not sure how usefull it is really. well its useless at my level it feels.
Hahaha na every wee bit helps

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts