Touring in Japan

sumorider

Wannabie Member
Nov 18, 2022
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z400SM
Does anyone have an interest to tour Japan? I have been riding here for the past year and a half, and it is a motorcycling paradise! It is possible to apply for an international license from your home country to use while in Japan, and renting a motorcycle is easy. I've made a few touring videos on my YouTube channel. If you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Does anyone have an interest to tour Japan? I have been riding here for the past year and a half, and it is a motorcycling paradise! It is possible to apply for an international license from your home country to use while in Japan, and renting a motorcycle is easy. I've made a few touring videos on my YouTube channel. If you're interested.
I imagine Japan is fascinating to explore on a bike. One of our members @tarmacjapa lies out there normally, although he is currently back in the UK for a bit.

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
A little late to the party, but Japan may be my favorite country to visit! I've done some motorcycle touring over there while on work trips of the past, thanks to some of those connections. The people are wonderful, the culture is inspiring, and of course, I'm a giant nerd so all the love letters to anime and anime culture around the populated areas helps. Plus, they have some of the best street food ever! Just find the back allies!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts