DRAY

West Coast is Best Coast!
May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 650 - 2016 and Yamaha SR250
Hello all,
I have a special request.
I'm chasing some footage of a driver texting or using their phone, vlogger catches them and then.. the driver is rather unapologetic/unashamed and flips them off.
Anyone have this experience?
I'd also like permission to use this for a video i'm putting together, full credit/mention of course.
Cheers!

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Hello all,
I have a special request.
I'm chasing some footage of a driver texting or using their phone, vlogger catches them and then.. the driver is rather unapologetic/unashamed and flips them off.
Anyone have this experience?
I'd also like permission to use this for a video i'm putting together, full credit/mention of course.
Cheers!

I've got a video like it up on my YT, search YouTube.com/c/RoadSprocket
It's called update and mobile phones or something similar

Reactions: DRAY

DRAY

May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
Looks like im going to have to ride around and torment drivers on their phone use. This should prove interesting....

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
Looks like im going to have to ride around and torment drivers on their phone use. This should prove interesting....

Was it no good then? I'm sure you'll have dozens of clips if you ride in London for ten minutes ;)

DRAY

May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
Was it no good then? I'm sure you'll have dozens of clips if you ride in London for ten minutes ;)
The vids good but im chasing some solid confrontation. King tosser level rage. Plenty of brits here in Perth. Im sure ill bump into one :D

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
The vids good but im chasing some solid confrontation. King tosser level rage. Plenty of brits here in Perth. Im sure ill bump into one :D

Haha, okie dokie what are you going to do with it if you get some?? I'm sure man!

DRAY

May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
Haha, okie dokie what are you going to do with it if you get some?? I'm sure man!

Well, without ruining the surprise I'm producing a rather controversial video. Can't say too much but im hoping for a big impact and a change for the better on our roads.

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
Well, without ruining the surprise I'm producing a rather controversial video. Can't say too much but im hoping for a big impact and a change for the better on our roads.

Can't wait to see the finished video then!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts