Review The perfect motvlogging bike for long rides

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I needed to see the cockpits of the Road Glide and the Challenger side by side and personally the RG wins in the aesthetics and setup for me.

View attachment 6081
Navigating the system with the joysticks and the handlebars are better on the RG vs the Challenger. I was disappointed when I took the Challenger's power on the interstate. The Challanger is a good alternative but with RG Limited really brings it to the table.

Reactions: YBGuy

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I needed to see the cockpits of the Road Glide and the Challenger side by side and personally the RG wins in the aesthetics and setup for me.
I too prefer the aesthetics of the Road Glide, but I feel the Challenger is a better riding bike, it just felt more comfortable and powerful to me. Plus it has an electric windshield and some really great built in tech features too.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I too prefer the aesthetics of the Road Glide, but I feel the Challenger is a better riding bike, it just felt more comfortable and powerful to me. Plus it has an electric windshield and some really great built in tech features too.
The first Challenger I demoed a while back felt powerful but the second one seemed to need another gear when hitting near 80 mph.

Maybe the blue one I rode in another video was a dud or did not have a good breakfast? :(

• Wow
Reactions: YBGuy

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
The first Challenger I demoed a while back felt powerful but the second one seemed to need another gear when hitting near 80 mph.

Maybe the blue one I rode in another video was a dud or did not have a good breakfast? :(
The Challenger has ride modes, are you sure it wasn't in economy mode or rain mode?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts