General The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride.

fazer_1000

www.youtube.com/motolixious
Sep 24, 2013
I ride a
KTM SuperDuke 990
Hi guys, here's my take on the 2017 DGR that took place 3 weeks ago. Shooting this episode was super fun, as well as the event itself. Editing it was a bit more of a pain, but I think I'm getting better results, though still so much room for improvements.

Anyway, that's that, let me know if you think it was any good.

Sharktank

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2017
Tampa, FL
I ride a
2011 Road Glide Custom
I heard about this ride 2 days after it happened. Man it looks like so much fun. I definitely want to get in on this next year. It's a great cause as well. Nice video.

fazer_1000

Sep 24, 2013
I ride a
KTM SuperDuke 990
I heard about this ride 2 days after it happened. Man it looks like so much fun. I definitely want to get in on this next year. It's a great cause as well. Nice video.

Thanks @Sharktank ! You should go, it's a great event and for a good cause.

Mark

Our Scenic Life
Sep 15, 2017
Ohio, USA
www.oursceniclife.com
I ride a
2014 Canam Spyder RT
I love your vlogging style. Great content I subscribed and watched your other vids.
I'm curious how long does it take you to put together a shoot like this?
Thanks.

fazer_1000

Sep 24, 2013
I ride a
KTM SuperDuke 990
I love your vlogging style. Great content I subscribed and watched your other vids.
I'm curious how long does it take you to put together a shoot like this?
Thanks.

Thanks @Mark! I appreciate it very much. The shoot itself isn't the real issue, it takes however long it takes. The DGR was shot on two days - the first part (picking up the bike, going to take a hair cut..) and the ride itself. Actually, there was a third evening that went into it as the intro to the video was re-done due to audio failure and me not liking the first attempt while editing.

The edit is a different story. As I'm quite new to editing, it takes me a lot of time and I spent a lot of hours and several nights until I got it done. This is also what's keeping me from posting more new stuff - I have an editing backlog of stuff I shot and didn't get to edit.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts