Feedback Needed The Challenge Accepted Motovlog Community Post

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I have 15 ish challenges to post up, will add them 1 a week. As with all the challenges, they are always open. If you carry one I set out, tag me in it and I'll share it on my social medias.

Anyhows, challenge #1

I challenge you to shout out your favorite 2 motovloggers with less than 1k subs. Do it with passion and explain why each is worth not just viewing, but subscribing to.

Reactions: themagpie and SM26

SM26

Supermoto isn't just a bike, it's a way of life
Oct 29, 2015
Israel
I ride a
Husqvarna 701SM 2018
I have 15 ish challenges to post up, will add them 1 a week. As with all the challenges, they are always open. If you carry one I set out, tag me in it and I'll share it on my social medias.

Anyhows, challenge #1

I challenge you to shout out your favorite 2 motovloggers with less than 1k subs. Do it with passion and explain why each is worth not just viewing, but subscribing to.
Nice!
I like it.
It will take me some time, but I'm definitely gonna do this one.

Reactions: HippoDrone

SM26

Supermoto isn't just a bike, it's a way of life
Oct 29, 2015
Israel
I ride a
Husqvarna 701SM 2018
There are so many channels you could have chosen to do the challenge on here and on the Challenge Accepted (Motovlog) Facebook group! :)
you are right, I know that there are more than a few out there.
but.... how many of them do I know how to reach out to?
in addition, I thought that maybe I could help a bit to the Israeli folks.

When I say I'm the only one, I hope that will make it easier for new people to join
(easy cuz lack of competition)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
you are right, I know that there are more than a few out there.
but.... how many of them do I know how to reach out to?
in addition, I thought that maybe I could help a bit to the Israeli folks.

When I say I'm the only one, I hope that will make it easier for new people to join
(easy cuz lack of competition)
I guess if you don't follow any of the channels to help them grow then you'd not be able to easily. Is a shame as there are some great creators on there and in this forum. Ah well, never mind.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Hey all, I'm looking to make a fan video of the intro to Streethawk, if any of you are interested in helping out, record a few scenes from the TV show intro and I'll try and add them to a cool video. If you pm me links to your clips, I'll try and put the whole intro together. If the weather isn't bike friendly, then ther are plenty of clips in the intro that don't involve a bike ride, so go get creative, and also remember to let me know who to credit for the clips. :)

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.

Latest posts