Feedback Needed The Challenge Accepted Motovlog Community Post

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
@Adam_wmv runs a Facebook page called "Challenge Accepted (Motovlog)" https://www.facebook.com/groups/597740790602784/ I really like the idea of it and have enjoyed making videos on the challenges that have been posted on there.

So with that in mind, I propose we do a similar thing on here as it is community based I think it could help us promote each others content. We could also cross post onto his Facebook page which will increase all those who take parts audience.

There will be no time limit on making the video on each challenge, no prizes, no fame or fortune, but you might get a few more folk hear about your channel and possibly subscribe to you.

I need to run it by @dandoolittle and @Lurch to see if we can allow videos to be promoted in some way that might have them stand out a bit from the members vlogs videos. We can also promote each others videos by sharing them if they are responding to a challenge you have set for example.

What do you think?

Any entry would still have to be shared in the members vlogs section on here and that would mean the poster would still have to comply with the forum rules regarding joining in on the other discussions etc to be allowed to share them.

The below is an example of a challenge that I suggested folks make a motovlog about:

"I'd like to challenge those that would like to take part to motovlog about why the place they call home is home?"

And this is some of the motovlog responses to that challenge:

Old Man Tony

@Adam_wmv

Paddy Outback

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Ok, @dandoolittle has given the ok. I have stickied this thread, and from here on in, I will mimic the challenges on @Adam_wmv 's facebook group and provided you are a member of that group too we can start sharing challenges and videos. The Facebook page is only for sharing videos responding to challenge accepted videos, so please do not spam any other types of video. If you have a challenge to suggest, please post it in here and on the facebook page but remember, if you want it promoted through www.motovlog.com then it must also be shared in the members vlogs section on this forum and comply with forum rules.
Videos should only be relevant to the challenge and not have any other content. I will add any videos responding to this thread, and will also share any responses to my challenges on my social media channels too.
Lets see where this goes! :)

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
If you wish to respond to a challenge that has been shared on @Adam_wmv 's facebook page but not on here follow the usual video post rules on here and drop me a pm if I miss it

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
You can share the Challenge Accepted vids in the fb group, you can also share them in the "Members Vlogs" section on here, I have asked for a drop down option to label it as a "Challenge Accepted" and then I can move it into this thread to build a conversation of videos! :)
If you have any ideas for a challenge, please post them in this thread and if you are a member on the facebook page post in there too. Don't forget the 2 challenges I suggested near the top of this thread.

Meifesto

L Plate Member
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Honda XL600R
Drop down option would make it easier to recognice.

Got allot at hand at the moment, but i will keep an eye out for a challenge i can do.
FB and motovlog challenges will be the same ones at the same time then i'm guessing?

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Aye, no need to make 2 different videos. If you respond to a challenge on there, just stick a post up in the "Members Vlogs" section on here explaining the challenge in the text, add your video and then if you haven't offered a challenge in your own video, maybe add a new challenge in the text of the post too! :)

If you could title any post in the Members Vlogs section "Challenge Accepted - [state the name of the challenge]" it will make it easier for me to moderate those posts quickly

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonwolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster
So I created a challenge and posted it over on the Challenge Accepted Facebook page and wanted to share it here as well. The premise is simple, if you make something that you also sell or know someone who does, make a vlog about it and/or post a link on my vlog/here/Challenge Accepted Facebook Group so that we can buy from you for the Holidays and beyond!

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Paddy Outback, @HYF & @Reize all challenged me to do the 3x3 Motovlogger Challenge. Unfortunately it took me so long to record it I totally forgot that Reize was one of the people who nominated me so I am including his video in this post as well as my response:

My 3x3

Reize's 3x3