Hi, new to the forum....

Etard

Wannabie Member
Jan 20, 2018
I ride a
Klx 110 pitbike
So YouTube changed everythang have to have 1000 subs to monetize I need help check me out Etard Adventures pitbike videos for days

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey there and welcome. How about a little story about yourself such as why do you ride? What area have you found the best places to ride a pitbike?

Appears from the screenshot you ride a Kawasaki. What year and model?

Just a short bio. to get us familiar with you. Be sure to check out some of the other threads and chime in anything helpful!

Etard

Wannabie Member
Jan 20, 2018
I ride a
Klx 110 pitbike
Hey there and welcome. How about a little story about yourself such as why do you ride? What area have you found the best places to ride a pitbike?

Appears from the screenshot you ride a Kawasaki. What year and model?

Just a short bio. to get us familiar with you. Be sure to check out some of the other threads and chime in anything helpful!
My name is Eric I ride a klx110 pitbike. I use to ride big bikes I have owned several but got married and had kids so I had to get rid of them. Now that I am divorced I got a little pitbike to ride around on I ride to take my mind off thangs and because it’s fun. Around here in Chattanooga tn we have a couple tracks to ride and some trails on Lewis chapel mountain and signal mountain but we ride anywhere thank you for your interest

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Looks like a great place to ride. Have you owned bigger bikes or always been on the little ones? (not knocking the little bikes at all BTW) :)

Reactions: dandoolittle

Etard

Wannabie Member
Jan 20, 2018
I ride a
Klx 110 pitbike
Yeah man I love the little bikes easy to throw around and more room for error I have had gsxr600 Suzuki bandat stunt bike fzr600 my very first bike was a night hawk 250 and had many dirt bikes over the years

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts