Still the best reaction to camera angles

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I kind of want to find this person and trick them into looking at my 2013 Photography Project on Instagram called #shitstagram where I took a selfie from January 1st to December 31st of my face while on the thrown every morning.
I am sure they would be "wiped" out after that.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
No, no, he's got a point. Have you noticed that majority of female vloggers tend to "show" scenery and other interesting things, while their face covers 1/2 - 2/3 of the screen. That trend seems far smaller with male vloggers. It often bothers me, when someone is "showing" something and I can't really see it.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
No, no, he's got a point. Have you noticed that majority of female vloggers tend to "show" scenery and other interesting things, while their face covers 1/2 - 2/3 of the screen. That trend seems far smaller with male vloggers. It often bothers me, when someone is "showing" something and I can't really see it.
That and don't get me started about folks using sexuality to sell views rather than actual content that is useful.

I am going to start showing more of my own cleavage in response!o_O

Last edited:

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
No, no, he's got a point. Have you noticed that majority of female vloggers tend to "show" scenery and other interesting things, while their face covers 1/2 - 2/3 of the screen. That trend seems far smaller with male vloggers.
That's because it works for female motovloggers but doesn't for the guys, motovlogging has a very male heavy audience. Can't blame the female motovloggers though, it's a great strategy which works wonderfully. :cool:

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
That and don't get me started about folks using sexuality to sell views rather than actual content that is useful.

I am going to start showing more of my own cleavage in response!o_O
Start a Patreon or Buy Me A Coffee wherein if you DON'T get a certain level of $$$ each month, you'll post a cleavage video of yourself! :D Rake in the dough!

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts