SOUTH JERSEY MOTO FILM FESTIVAL - December 4-13, 2020 Online

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Ahoy folks, this weekend is the South Jersey Motorcycle Film Festival, and I'm one of the selected film makers! Its all done online and makes for a great way to fill these long, dark nights. Check out the link below and get your free tickets to view the films this weekend. The Rev Sisters last festival, The Black Hills Moto Film Fest, had some amazing selections and this one is looking to top that one. Follow the link below to get your free tickets for this weekend or you can purchase tickets to watch the selections at a more leisurely pace.

123614416_368390661261723_1743353096792843174_o.jpg

ShortHandedSJLaurelYoutubethumb.jpg

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Congrats, and how have I never heard of this festival?

-Wolf
This is the first year of the festival, but their third this year. The Rev Sisters did the Santa Cruz Moto and Black Hills Moto Film festivals earlier this year. Check out theri website and if you like podcasts about motorcycles and scooters, chek out the Motorcycles & Misfits podcast from Re-Cycle Garage. One of their regulars, Bagal might have some stories about his scooter travels that would interst you. But the person who runs the podcast, Liza Miller is one of the founders of Rev Sisters and the Moto FIlm Festivals they are putting on. Lots of great info about the 2 wheeled community and events on the podcast.

Reactions: scooterwuf

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts