Status
Not open for further replies.

22justin22

Wannabie Member
Sep 20, 2011
clapham, bedford
I ride a
suzuki sv650
i was so close to rear ending you bro :L i come round the bend and just you on the side of the road/verge and i cacked myself lol

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
yeah i saw you and jordan almost hit me while i was picking the bike up lol.

and PZ i really understand what you are saying i don't have the funds at the moment to go on track although i've been invited by three friends who work and race for a kawasaki race team they are just going to take their normal road bikes round and wanted me to come with them to see how i do as i've always wanted to go on track it's just a money shortage atm, i have had 1 big crash which i was very close to death but once i press that start button all my stress, fears and anger become less thought of, they're not completely out the window, i don't have the patience to wait to get the money to go on track i'm hoping i can still go this sunday with my friends but i don't have enough money to sign on :(. oh and btw i don't like doing knee down on the road i don't trust the road surface you can go just as fast with out it dragging

I'm really sorry to anyone who is annoyed and upset with my videos and my riding i do not wish to cause arguments and to give us bikers a bad name, it's just the people i ride with and it's what i like doing i don't do it through towns, city's, motarways it's back country roads where there is as little traffic as there can be

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Don't think anyones angered by it, just concerned you'll hurt yourself or worse.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Since you live in Birmingham, go to Bikers World.

Thats where I got my jacket, gloves and tinted visor from. I know at least one other vlogger who buys from them as well.

They sell a LOT of gear at reasonable enough prices. All sorts of stuff from cheapo to top of the range.

I wouldn't bother buying online if I were you. You need to get perfect fit, and you can speak to the guys in store about what would be good stuff. They've always been pretty helpful with me before.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Friz said:
I wouldn't bother buying online if I were you. You need to get perfect fit, and you can speak to the guys in store about what would be good stuff. They've always been pretty helpful with me before.

This is good advice, I wish I had bought my boots from the store.

Go in store, Try everything on (helmet, stay in the shop for a good hour or more wear the helmet shake it about. if it's comfortable when you first wear it then keep it on sooner or later it will (adapt to your head) and fit even better.

Jacket make sure you strech your arms asif you where on your bike and lean forward.

Pants Make sure when putting your pants on over your boots they go over the boot and down pas the ankle because when your on the bike they will come up.

Winter is comming up, Buy winter gear, save up & when summer comes around you can afford a nice suit or propper summer gear.

(DON'T BUY THE CHEAPEST HELMET YOU SEE or A DESIGN YOU LIKE)

I'd recomend, (Personal Preferances)

Arai
Shoei
Nolan
X-Lite

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
AZZ3R said:
Friz said:

This is good advice, I wish I had bought my boots from the store.

Go in store, Try everything on (helmet, stay in the shop for a good hour or more wear the helmet shake it about. if it's comfortable when you first wear it then keep it on sooner or later it will (adapt to your head) and fit even better.

Jacket make sure you strech your arms asif you where on your bike and lean forward.

Pants Make sure when putting your pants on over your boots they go over the boot and down pas the ankle because when your on the bike they will come up.

Winter is comming up, Buy winter gear, save up & when summer comes around you can afford a nice suit or propper summer gear.

(DON'T BUY THE CHEAPEST HELMET YOU SEE or A DESIGN YOU LIKE)

I'd recomend, (Personal Preferances)

Arai
Shoei
Nolan
X-Lite

Another +1 for Arai and Shoei. They are undisputed when it comes to quality. I have a HJC lid and for £120 it's not all that bad, that said I tried on some Shoei and Arai helmets and they felt amazing. Almost makes me want to drop mine...

(I think I may have tried on the metallic grey version of yours, Friz, soooo comfy)

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
I just got a HJC R-PHA 10 its an amazing helmet, not cheap though. Well its good value for what it is.

arronbond

Wannabie Member
Oct 9, 2011
I ride a
bike
I am interested in learning basics of repairing motorcycle. I do not want to do online classes. Please suggest me any place from where I can get proper training of motorcycle mechanic.

motorcycle mechanic

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
arronbond said:
I am interested in learning basics of repairing motorcycle. I do not want to do online classes. Please suggest me any place from where I can get proper training of motorcycle mechanic.

motorcycle mechanic

Seriously? just google your local colleges, go into bike dealers or something, you'll have far more luck than on here!

And if you really want to do it on here, make your own topic, not just a comment on an unrealted post.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
arronbond said:

motorcycle mechanic

We'll all guess where your from shall we?

Make a topic about it, or instead of having to pay for lessons on how to fix stuff, buy a cheap crappy bike or scooter and take it apart yourself and put it back together then you'll find how stuff fits, how it works, how to clean, lubricate certian parts & much more.

Do it yourself. thats how most mechanics got to where there working now.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
CurlyBlakey said:
arronbond said:

motorcycle mechanic

Seriously? just google your local colleges, go into bike dealers or something, you'll have far more luck than on here!

And if you really want to do it on here, make your own topic, not just a comment on an unrealted post.

It's a spam bot, hench the unrealistic text and link at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts