Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorBiker2012

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NINJA 250R
just wondering if anyone has been to any good ski resorts because i was think of going to spain and doing some off-roading in august but have know desided to go snowboarding instead, and like i said before about going to spain and doing some off-roading and asking anyone if they want to come but it would be a good idea first if we got to know one another first and the big meetup in april would be a great place to start. :)

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
danmoto normally goes offroading in spain every year i think there is one this year but not 100% why not go snowboarding in the high lands i was looking into it a little wile ago seems cheaper XD not the feel of going abroad but get to hang around with a bunch of nutty scotts xD

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
pe·ri·od \(pir-ē-əd)
noun
A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete.

CLARKY

Wannabie Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canvey Island
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Fj1200
Depends on money and what you are after?

Chamrousse is quiet and small but with ok runs and relatively cheap

Avoriaz and Tignes are much much larger with TONS of runs and a much better night life

It depends what you are interested in as a whole... also what level of snowboarding are you at? Are you any good? No point going to a black ridden area if you're only going to use the Blues

I enjoyed Mongenevre aswell... did that years and years ago and that was good for beginner to novice (my first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts