Sena Prism Tube, Mini Review

Lazyman

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2017
I ride a
02 VTX1800c
So my camera finally came in!! Quick and dirty run down, the on board mic sucks.... horribly. Video has this funky quasi fish eye effect but actual quality is wonderful. Night video is great as well, took a few videos this evening, will eventually put them on my channel but will have music playing over though. All you can hear is bike and wind lol

Lazyman

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2017
I ride a
02 VTX1800c
I think so. It comes with a wired mic, so that fixes the wind noise issue. Only major inconvenience is you have to have a micro SD memory card and there really isn't a way to tell how centered the camera is until you watch the video. All in all for $120 you can't go wrong

MasterSpin

Ride Hard-Die Free
Nov 1, 2017
Empire calif.
masterspin77.net
I ride a
2015 mv agusta 800 dragster rr
I been using it for a while, I think the quality is very good, especially for what it cost..it's light and it does cut through the wind very nice, I had it on my helmet for a 1065 mile ride 22hrs straight... The bad thing is the switch, after some usage it is hard to operate. When it was new it worked very easy now, I'm ready to replace the unit because of it. it sticks and it is hard to tell if you have turned it off or on. I am upgrading as we speak...

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts