RuckinScott or...

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
Ultimately I know it’s my decision and what I want. I’m just talking out loud and looking for a little feed back.

So I made the newbie mistake, but luckily my channel is really small. I made my channel RuckinScott because I ride a ruckus and well I’m scott. I have a few videos on other bikes etc. after a bit I knew I’d be going through a few bikes. I now also own a KTM 250exc I’ll be riding as well. I’m thinking to stay RuckinScott. While I have other bikes I will always have the ruckus. I’m still a really small channel. Should I stay RuckinScott or find myself a universal name?

Fadz Asree

Wannabie Member
May 11, 2018
I ride a
Yamaha R25
Sh
Ultimately I know it’s my decision and what I want. I’m just talking out loud and looking for a little feed back.

So I made the newbie mistake, but luckily my channel is really small. I made my channel RuckinScott because I ride a ruckus and well I’m scott. I have a few videos on other bikes etc. after a bit I knew I’d be going through a few bikes. I now also own a KTM 250exc I’ll be riding as well. I’m thinking to stay RuckinScott. While I have other bikes I will always have the ruckus. I’m still a really small channel. Should I stay RuckinScott or find myself a universal name?
My opinion you should stay with RuckinScott mate..

Reactions: RuckinScot

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
if you are 1st on the list on Google then as @lupin has said, stick with it. The name doesn't instantly insinuate you have a specific bike in the same way as "DucatiDiavelDave" does and yours does roll off the tongue well

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
For some reason I keep reading it as scoot instead of Scott.. My bad. Just stick with it if you are OK with that being unique, even though Ruckin' was for Ruckus but you can always say it was a play on "Rocking" in the long run.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I think the name RuckinScott is pretty cool. I thought the first part of the name was being cheeky on some level without being crass. So even if you switch models/brands of bikes, it still works.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts