Road kill

DangerousD

Wannabie Member
Aug 6, 2017
Ottawa
I ride a
2003 Suzuki Sv650s
Anyone have any good stories or close calls involving road kill (yes, I mean dead animals already on the road)
I have a small one. The more I ride the more I realize anything can happen. Ill try to keep it short and sweet.

So one day I was out for a ride on a road I take almost daily. As I am rounding a bend there is a dead squirrel right in my tyre track and I had no time to avoid. I can never explain properly how gross it felt running over that thing. The entire front of the bike became sorta weightless and it was as if I could feel how soft that poor little thing was. luckly I was not leaned over very much so I was easily able to straighten up the bike and not have the front wash out from under me. Imagine explaining that one to the insurance.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I was in a big group ride once and what was left of a flattened deer took up the whole lane with all its greasy goodness. It looked like a steam roller parade just passed through before we got there. I remember being impressed at the only identifiable part was the head. Well, impressed with that...and the smell.:oops:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I impaled a blackbird on my clutch lever on a ride, blood, guts and stinky nasty stuff all over me and the bike, really gross

Reactions: R-Rated

Ghost

Wannabie Member
Jun 19, 2018
I ride a
2017 hayabusa
Does creating roadkill count? I took a bird to the helmet bam roadkill had a small fox run out in front of me... more roadkill and had a cat run over and smash its face on my foot doing 60 idk if that one turned into roadkill or not

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
Here's a story but I wasn't on a bike. Back in high school, a couple of buddies and I were exploring an old country road that seemed to go on forever. Side story is this random dude was driving super slow, so we sped around him. He took it the wrong way and later speed around us (we were doing the speed limit). About 20 seconds later, a cop came flying by to pull him over. lol....

Anyways, we were driving down this straight country road at night at 45 mph and it was kind of foggy. We nearly ran smack dab into a dead horse, but thankfully my buddy had pretty good reflexes and we missed it. Whew!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts