Riders In Ma

Finalyzed

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2016
I ride a
2005 GSXR 600
Anyone here a rider in Massachusetts/NH/RI? Love to dual-vlog with you guys or just plain old fun rides together! Send me a message or comment here!

Reactions: KruznW/Kev

KruznW/Kev

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600
Anyone here a rider in Massachusetts/NH/RI? Love to dual-vlog with you guys or just plain old fun rides together! Send me a message or comment here!

Whats up man. I'm thinking about starting up a motovlog in Massachusetts. Not sure when the ball is going to start rolling but I'm hoping in about a month.

Finalyzed

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2016
I ride a
2005 GSXR 600
Holy crap the bike in your profile....that was my bike up until 3 days ago when I bought an '11 R6. I had a 2005 GSXR 600 same color. Where are you from?

KruznW/Kev

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600
Holy crap the bike in your profile....that was my bike up until 3 days ago when I bought an '11 R6. I had a 2005 GSXR 600 same color. Where are you from?

No way! Haha I just bought it a week ago. I'm from the danvers area

KruznW/Kev

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600
I'm from Plymouth

Nice dude. I bet riding is nice out there, way too congested over this way. I also have a lake house up in NH so I'm def going to be doing a lot of vlogs up there this summer at the lakes and def going to bike week. I'm actually picking up the gixer tomorrow in boston. Shoot me a DM if you need someone to ride with during a vlog sometime. I dont have an action cam at the moment, but in the mean time I'm just going to try to tag along with people and do some research

Finalyzed

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2016
I ride a
2005 GSXR 600
Nice dude. I bet riding is nice out there, way too congested over this way. I also have a lake house up in NH so I'm def going to be doing a lot of vlogs up there this summer at the lakes and def going to bike week. I'm actually picking up the gixer tomorrow in boston. Shoot me a DM if you need someone to ride with during a vlog sometime. I dont have an action cam at the moment, but in the mean time I'm just going to try to tag along with people and do some research
Yea bud for sure. I try to ride all the time when possible. You can PM me your number if you'd like and I'll shoot you a text

KruznW/Kev

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600
Yea bud for sure. I try to ride all the time when possible. You can PM me your number if you'd like and I'll shoot you a text

How the hell do you PM on this site haha. I litterally just made an acct

Jyard Toyz

Wannabie Member
Dec 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I ride a
In order of purchase: 1985 Kawasaki GPz 600r, 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6, and 2004 Yamaha FZ-6
I'm up on the 495 loop, route 2 intersection, maybe we could arrange for a ride sometime?

-Junkyard Toyz

Ghaniba

Explorer
Aug 23, 2016
Northeastern CT
I ride a
R1200GS, TT250, CSC RX3, etc...
Hey guys, I'm in Northeastern CT -- So think Sturbridge area. Let me know if you're doing any rides around!

DJ Osta

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2016
I ride a
2006 GS500 Suzuki
Hey guys! I'm trying to get a group ride going this weekend if possible! I'm in MA in between Boston and Worcester so I can travel either way to make something happen. If anyone is interested in going for a group ride or group moto-vlog, please let me know!

OEGG

OneEyedGimpyGuy
May 30, 2016
CT, USA
I ride a
Honda Magna & CBR600RR
Im sensing a new england motovlogger meet and greet coming... lol central CT here!

DJ Osta

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2016
I ride a
2006 GS500 Suzuki
That would be awesome! I wish there was a forum where there was more than 10 people from New England though lol

It would be cool to meet at either a big dealership or restaurant , or I was thinking maybe even Mohegan or Foxwoods

OEGG

OneEyedGimpyGuy
May 30, 2016
CT, USA
I ride a
Honda Magna & CBR600RR
I'm game if its soon! I gots a feeling my work schedule will be changing in a month or so.... Then I would have to work every other weekend....

Ghaniba

Explorer
Aug 23, 2016
Northeastern CT
I ride a
I'm game too. But one thing you can be sure of.... winter is coming. /sigh

Foxwoods or Mohogs would be good, but we should probably do something more central for everyone, or as best as we can! I'm in Northeastern CT, OEGG is just east of the center of CT -- but you guys in MA -- if you're north of Boston, going to the foxwoods area is going to be a trip by itself!

Reactions: DJ Osta

DJ Osta

Wannabie Member
Aug 26, 2016
I ride a
2006 GS500 Suzuki
I'm game too. But one thing you can be sure of.... winter is coming. /sigh

Foxwoods or Mohogs would be good, but we should probably do something more central for everyone, or as best as we can! I'm in Northeastern CT, OEGG is just east of the center of CT -- but you guys in MA -- if you're north of Boston, going to the foxwoods area is going to be a trip by itself!

I totally agree!

I was just throwing some ideas out there. It's a place we could all have good parking and multiple things to do if we wanted to split off. Nice back roads down there too!

But if it's going to be North(er) it should be central mass like Shrewsbury/Worcester or maybe even southern NH because there are good roads and eateries there too!

I'll definitely be riding today, but my friends who ride will actually be around so I will probably head into Boston.

It's nice that we've already got 4 or 5 people down for a NE meetup!

And yes. Winter is coming. But I always ride 'till Halloween at least. I actually love riding in hoodie and jean weather, my bike runs great in those Temperatures.

Reactions: Ghaniba

Ghaniba

Explorer
Aug 23, 2016
Northeastern CT
I ride a
I will generally ride until the first snow. I've got a big thermal suit for cold weather. I actually end up stopping riding because of the darkness more than the cold. It's already dark when I'm going to work now, but soon, it'll be dark on the way home, too.

Dave aka Ghan

Reactions: DJ Osta

OEGG

OneEyedGimpyGuy
May 30, 2016
CT, USA
I ride a
Honda Magna & CBR600RR
I stop at 1st snow as well.... And on that note, with all this end of season talk, I'm off to ride!!!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts