Not open for further replies.

RezziUK

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2013
Mallorca
www.rezziuk.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s (Bandit)
Boom! dust settles and a handsome well defined figure walks through the murk.... lol

More like I fart, scratch my nuts and give a little limp wave :lol: I'm RezziUK a motovlogger currently... well for the next week based in Manchester then my HQ will be on the sunny island of Mallorca (Majorca to the uneducated) :cool: Its been a little over a year since I started Vlogging and got my love Betty (My GSF600s) Now as I'm getting into this I,ve put up a website to accompany my channel and social midea, take a look let me know what you think... http://www.rezziuk.co.uk
Well thats my little bit :roll: I shal be lurking around

Gilanguar

Wannabie Member
Sep 24, 2013
I ride a
CBF125
Hey, think we spoke on /r/motouk about the site the other week? Small world! If my memory serves me correctly you've changed it? I feel like its a different style although I might be way off, looking good although I'd remove the social media bar from flying across the screen everytime you change page. I know I am being critical again its probably due to me spending the past 2 months working on wordpress sites. Feel stuff like that's important so users don't get irritated after 10 seconds. Subbed I look forward to more videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts