Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX526

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Missouri
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
The Replay XD kicks butt. As far as I know, you can only get it from the Replay website - and they are back-ordered. There are not many YouTube videos involving motorcycles with the unit, but quite a few race car drivers have been using it for some time. Not sure how it's slipped under the radar. It will definately be my next camera.

zx12ryder

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I ride a
'02 zx12, 07 CBR600RR and few more.
just checked out the site...seems like a pretty nice camera. small with a great picture.

XXX526

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Missouri
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I got an email yesterday from Replay regarding the forthcoming microphone situation. They said that they will be releasing it next month. It's really hard to understand why the mic is such a hold-up with all these camera companies. I still like the Replay the most, overall.

Sarge, if you see this, could you please do a review of the camera, showing how you mount it, aim it, ect.... :D

Replayxd.ca

Wannabie Member
Dec 23, 2011
I ride a
76 cb750
Hey guys Replay Xd 1080 Cameras are available and in stock. Dollar shipping in Canada with coupon code (Dollar shipping). Replayxd.ca

any Questions Contact Leonard D'Arrigo
416 841 0851

XXX526

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Missouri
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Replayxd.ca said:
Hey guys Replay Xd 1080 Cameras are available and in stock. Dollar shipping in Canada with coupon code (Dollar shipping). Replayxd.ca

any Questions Contact Leonard D'Arrigo
416 841 0851

Hello - I have 3 questions:

1. Is the external mic/and or adaptor available yet?
2. What is the life expectancy of the internal battery?
3. Can the battery be replaced (either by the user, or by the factory if returned?)

Thanks!

Replayxd.ca

Wannabie Member
Dec 23, 2011
I ride a
76 cb750
yes the mic is availalbe
2 hours at 1080p battery life Lithium
yes can be replaced by myself at replayxd.ca

(dollar Shipping) is a great coupon code for $1.00 Shipping in Canada

XXX526

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Missouri
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
After several emails promising a "forthcoming" microphone from Replay, I gave up and ordered a GoPro Hero2. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who gave up on Replay. :(

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
The Replay XD was the number one camera on my list after seeing Sgtmarkins videos. I emailed them several times asking about the microphone and they kept saying that it was coming soon. The first time I contacted them was about six months ago. I don't know what their definition of soon is but the microphone is still not on their site for purchase. I don't understand why these companies promise things they can't deliver. Its becoming evident that there is no perfect camera for what we do. They all try to sell these things as helmet cams but they're really just very durable cameras that you can strap to the side of a car, motorcycle, skateboard, etc and overlay music on the video. They're still not suitable for motovlogging.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
kryten said:
The Replay XD was the number one camera on my list after seeing Sgtmarkins videos. I emailed them several times asking about the microphone and they kept saying that it was coming soon. The first time I contacted them was about six months ago. I don't know what their definition of soon is but the microphone is still not on their site for purchase. I don't understand why these companies promise things they can't deliver. Its becoming evident that there is no perfect camera for what we do. They all try to sell these things as helmet cams but they're really just very durable cameras that you can strap to the side of a car, motorcycle, skateboard, etc and overlay music on the video. They're still not suitable for motovlogging.

I feel the HD170 Stealth is pretty good, only minor downside is the fact it's not totally waterproof with the mic in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts