Rearsets.... What brands are good?

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Am looking at getting some adjustable rearsets for my 765R [LRH] as on track the bikes height is an issue as the pegs ground out a tad prematurely. Wanting to be able to adjust them from std height to give me another 1-2" of lean but also to have them low for road work.

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Am looking at getting some adjustable rearsets for my 765R [LRH] as on track the bikes height is an issue as the pegs ground out a tad prematurely. Wanting to be able to adjust them from std height to give me another 1-2" of lean but also to have them low for road work.
When you said rearsets I was picturing footpegs not shocks.

An old technique some motorcycle customizers do is to put in a lowering block to change the angle of rear shocks. It might be a bit of a pain having to remove them to raise the rear then put them back in to drop it. Not knowing exactly how your rear suspension is mounted I will just post a pic of some for the dual shock swingarm.

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Well now I am all confused. How low do they hang now? (Footpegs :p)
At the usual height on the bike frame, but when I lean the bike over they ground out. My bike has lower suspension though so they hit down sooner than they would on a full height 765, so am after some racing rearsets to raise them a little bit for trackdays. :)

Reactions: R-Rated

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
On my Daytona 675 I used to use Woodcraft rearsets. They were a beast. I went down a couple times and didnt have to change anything even though I has spares. That's the other good thing, you can order pieces instead of having to order an entire side. Prices were pretty standard from what I remember. Check them out https://www.woodcraft-cfm.com

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
On my Daytona 675 I used to use Woodcraft rearsets. They were a beast. I went down a couple times and didnt have to change anything even though I has spares. That's the other good thing, you can order pieces instead of having to order an entire side. Prices were pretty standard from what I remember. Check them out https://www.woodcraft-cfm.com
Thanks @mykb93 :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone General Moto Talk 0