Re-Introduction

ShadowRide

Wannabie Member
Aug 22, 2022
Central Ohio
I ride a
Honda Goldwing
I just noticed that people re-introduce themselves. I joined a long time ago, didn't say much, then recently returned.

I'd given up due to every audio configuration attempt failing. It got to frustrating and expensive. Now that I have audio fixed with a Movo boom mike, I'm back and I've been participating more.

Good to be back giving motovloging another try and I'm enjoying the conversations here.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I just noticed that people re-introduce themselves. I joined a long time ago, didn't say much, then recently returned.

I'd given up due to every audio configuration attempt failing. It got to frustrating and expensive. Now that I have audio fixed with a Movo boom mike, I'm back and I've been participating more.

Good to be back giving motovloging another try and I'm enjoying the conversations here.
Welcome back to the game!

Audio is the bane of motovlogging. Have you seen @Drakhen99 video about a program to clean up audio? It was informative. At one point the program cleaned up audio on his ride to the point there was no motorcycle noise at all.

Clearly dark wizardry.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Welcome back to the game!

Audio is the bane of motovlogging. Have you seen @Drakhen99 video about a program to clean up audio? It was informative. At one point the program cleaned up audio on his ride to the point there was no motorcycle noise at all.

Clearly dark wizardry.
Motovlog audio is a dark art, for sure! And while I do lean on some plugins for video editors to clean up my audio, cleaning it up at the source is the easier and better option, IMO.

FWIW, I have several videos on my channel showing & testing different setups for mic placement and coverings, and my current setup, which I've had for almost 18 months and works well... well, it's cheap & simple.

PS: Thanks for the mention, @R-Rated :D

-John

• Love
Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts