Portable Battery Jump Starter

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Curious if anyone has any first hand knowledge of any of the Portable Battery Jump Starters that are out there like the Ant-Gravity, Everstart, Genius Boost, etc?

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
I bought Energy Flo start booster, last summer, with the intent of trying it out on my winterbeater, at some point. Now that might be a bit too big, for motorcycle use, but it is still relatively small, compared to the briefcase sized ones.
. . . and the damn car battery won't die on me.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
I’ve used a few different ones, they are getting smaller and smaller which is great. The one at work is from MAC, it works good but was too expensive.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
OK. I take it back, the battery was dead this morning. Remote did nothing. I do not have a lock in the door, as it has been removed by one of the previous owners. And of course the alarm starts singing the song of their people. Finally, with playing with the remote and nudging the doors, one of the rear doors opened, i climbed over the seats and opened the bonnet.
Enter start booster.
I connected the clips, turned the booster on, switched off the alarm and managed to start the vehicle 30 seconds later.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts