Guide Polaroid Cube Handlebar/Second Cam Status

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Hey scottrod I made a little video to show how the footage looks from my Polaroid Cube Plus as a second cam mounted on my handlebars.

Its a good little camera and usually inexpensive on amazon or even more so second hand.

The Hero 5 Session is still a better all around camera with many more options concerning settings and viewing angles, but you also have to pay for those added features.

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
Looks like it does well with image stabilization, my handlebar cam must be getting old, the sensor has the footage looking all wavy

Reactions: LoneWolfer

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
Hey man!

Thats awesome thanks for sharing and doing the video!

Really appreciate it. Im going to pick one up!

Again thanks man and ride safe! :D

BeardGiant

The Bearded Giant
Apr 4, 2018
Oregon, USA
I ride a
Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
Great angle for your bar cam. I have been thinking about a second camera, so far I only use one on my helmet.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Looks like it does well with image stabilization, my handlebar cam must be getting old, the sensor has the footage looking all wavy

Yeah, these Sporty's have just a touch of vibration through those bars and image stabalization is very useful. Have you ever tried recording from your handlebars with an iPhone? That is a fun/nausiating video to watch.

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
What are the accesories liow for them? Can you get aftermarket fixings and stuff like the Gopros?

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
What are the accesories liow for them? Can you get aftermarket fixings and stuff like the Gopros?

Yeah, they have a skeleton housing and a waterproof housing that I found on amazon and both those housings have Gopro style mounts so they work with gopro mounts and accessories. So I use a jhook on my helemt and a no name gopro handlebar mount.

Reactions: scottrod

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
Yeah, these Sporty's have just a touch of vibration through those bars and image stabalization is very useful. Have you ever tried recording from your handlebars with an iPhone? That is a fun/nausiating video to watch.
I was gonna give that a shot but heard that the vibration can ruin the camera.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts