Not open for further replies.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
G'day guys, I was just chatting about these pics to NastyEvilNinja over at the picture game thread so I am posting them here for the enjoyment of your eye balls.

These photos below are from my recent road trip from the Gold Coast to Melbourne and back in Australia. After going back through my photos from the trip, it appears that I have a bridge fascination as I have quite a few bridge pictures in the collection!

You can check out more pics from my ride here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741825.260010257436114&type=1&l=e596453b19
(No need to have a Facebook account in order to view)

Hampden Bridge, Kangaroo Valley. It is the only surviving suspension bridge from the colonial period in New South Wales.

DSC_0463_zps215e4c59.jpg

This bridge is a little more famous, I am sure you all know what it is!

DSC_0345_zps6bd50cc5.jpg

RidingWithBryce

Wannabie Member
Feb 16, 2013
I ride a
'09 Suzuki Sv650s
big banana born and raised! (until i was stolen away too Sydney! WAHHHH!)

this may also be a reason for something else! (wink wink nudge nudge)

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RidingWithBryce said:

I really like Coffs. We toyed with the idea of relocating there a few years back, but never went through with it. Nice riding through the hills out the back I believe!

RidingWithBryce

Wannabie Member
Feb 16, 2013
I ride a
'09 Suzuki Sv650s
Mr AusAdventure said:
RidingWithBryce said:

I really like Coffs. We toyed with the idea of relocating there a few years back, but never went through with it. Nice riding through the hills out the back I believe!

see you are toying with the idea of moving there. the only thing stopping me at the moment from dropping everything and moving there is how little work there is.

(btw my father, stepmother and half sister live in sandy beach)

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RidingWithBryce said:
see you are toying with the idea of moving there. the only thing stopping me at the moment from dropping everything and moving there is how little work there is.

No longer thinking about it, we thought about buying a franchise business there many moons ago, but we are pretty happy here these days. :D

RidingWithBryce

Wannabie Member
Feb 16, 2013
I ride a
'09 Suzuki Sv650s
Mr AusAdventure said:
RidingWithBryce said:

No longer thinking about it, we thought about buying a franchise business there many moons ago, but we are pretty happy here these days. :D

fair enough. no i have always wanted to move back to coffs. also because of how much sydney traffic shits me

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
RidingWithBryce said:
fair enough. no i have always wanted to move back to coffs. also because of how much sydney traffic shits me

I can understand that, it is a nightmare getting anywhere in Sydney usually. Traffic is a lot worse here on the Gold Coast these days, but generally, it does not take too long to get out of it and on to some nice country roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts