Serious Pickup Takes Out Bike

DDR

Wannabie Member
May 17, 2016
I ride a
Honda CB125F
I don't know why, but I find his decision to climb onto the pickup extremely agreeable and I would've done the same. :X The sudden swerve seemed too intentional for my liking.

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
From what I can see, it looks like the rider taps the side of the truck to get his attention to move over a bit maybe but that probably startled the driver and he swerved into him. But I was not there and in no means sticking up for the driver. All the other bikes before that guy had no problem passing the truck though. As for jumping in his truck... NOPE.. Not this fella.

DDR

Wannabie Member
May 17, 2016
I ride a
Honda CB125F
From what I can see, it looks like the rider taps the side of the truck to get his attention to move over a bit maybe but that probably startled the driver and he swerved into him. But I was not there and in no means sticking up for the driver. All the other bikes before that guy had no problem passing the truck though. As for jumping in his truck... NOPE.. Not this fella.
Oh yeaaaah, I didn't notice him swinging his arm onto the truck lol

asterisk*

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2016
I ride a
Ninja 250
I like to think he's late for work and decided he had to keep moving forward at all costs.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.