PC Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
I've been battling with pc troubles for the last few weeks and finally due to some windows updates the graphics cards got turned off by windows and has affected many people with the same cards as me.

I've gone and got windows 7 but now I'm having to re-install all my programs and will be getting some vlogs up shortly.

AND a big shout out to all the subscribers I've got lately! Just hit the big 50 mark not long back.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
You know the answer to PC troubles, buy a Mac. :)

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Scottishrider2011 said:
Chessecake94 said:

I personally don't see how that would solve any problems /100%antimac :D
I'm just pro-mac because that's all I use all day. I think you should treat a mac as just another brand of computer when your buying a new computer. Just happens that my only real option is mac. Steve jobs genius wasn't creating something amazing, it was making everyone think it was amazing.

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
when Apple sells their computers at the same prices as other Windows based computers, then they will be "just another brand of computer".

Friz

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2011 Honda CBR600F and a 2012 Triumph Speed Triple
Chessecake94 said:
Scottishrider2011 said:
Chessecake94 said:

I personally don't see how that would solve any problems /100%antimac :D
I'm just pro-mac because that's all I use all day. I think you should treat a mac as just another brand of computer when your buying a new computer. Just happens that my only real option is mac. Steve jobs genius wasn't creating something amazing, it was making everyone think it was amazing.
In a style all of us can understand:

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
In graphic design (what u do at college, and am going to do a uni), mac is re industry standard, hence why I'm pro-mac for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts