Passed 50 Subs & an encouraging interaction

Skyd

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2021
New Hampshire
I ride a
2020 RPS Hawk 250
Howdy fellow motovloggers, so over the weekend my channel passed the 50 subs mark. I had set this as a first milestone for myself so it's pretty cool and I only personally know 1 of my subscribers outside of the internet.

In addition, my latest video got a comment from a fellow Hawk rider (which I'm sure is like 90% of my audience anyway). But anyway it came up that I'm friends with Motocheez (he's approaching 50k subs). This guy said motocheez is the man but my maintenance and install videos are better, keep cranking them out.

I just thought it was cool to get some encouragement from a viewer. I won't tell Cheezy, he's sensitive (lol, just kidding).

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Howdy fellow motovloggers, so over the weekend my channel passed the 50 subs mark. I had set this as a first milestone for myself so it's pretty cool and I only personally know 1 of my subscribers outside of the internet.

In addition, my latest video got a comment from a fellow Hawk rider (which I'm sure is like 90% of my audience anyway). But anyway it came up that I'm friends with Motocheez (he's approaching 50k subs). This guy said motocheez is the man but my maintenance and install videos are better, keep cranking them out.

I just thought it was cool to get some encouragement from a viewer. I won't tell Cheezy, he's sensitive (lol, just kidding).
You have to tell Cheezy :D #TopTrumps :D

Reactions: Skyd and Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
That's awesome! Ain't it great when you get feedback like that?

Good going!!!

-John

Reactions: Skyd
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts