General Off Towards the Brecon Beacons

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
Hi Motovloggers,

Hope you enjoy my video, let me know what you think. creative criticism is welcomed as I'm sure we all want to improve! Any tips and Idea's are really useful as I'm really a newbie to this game!

2 part video of me exploring Wales on my motorbike
- Street Triple R 675 A ride out towards the Brecon Beacons with commentary on:
- My Street Triple 675 R - HJR bar end mirrors and issues I've had fitting them (my own mistake not waiting for the component). https://hjrproducts.co.uk/product/triumph-bar-ends-mirrors-street-triple-675/
- Wedding, honeymoon and Cyprus Bike rental
- Elderly drivers
- Brecon Beacons Some spirited riding around some welsh A Roads in search of a late breakfast.

Reactions: VetBiker

VetBiker

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2021
I ride a
Harley Road Glide and Triumph Bonnie
Hi Motovloggers,

Hope you enjoy my video, let me know what you think. creative criticism is welcomed as I'm sure we all want to improve! Any tips and Idea's are really useful as I'm really a newbie to this game!

2 part video of me exploring Wales on my motorbike
- Street Triple R 675 A ride out towards the Brecon Beacons with commentary on:
- My Street Triple 675 R - HJR bar end mirrors and issues I've had fitting them (my own mistake not waiting for the component). https://hjrproducts.co.uk/product/triumph-bar-ends-mirrors-street-triple-675/
- Wedding, honeymoon and Cyprus Bike rental
- Elderly drivers
- Brecon Beacons Some spirited riding around some welsh A Roads in search of a late breakfast.
Great looking roads, brings back memories of when I lived in the UK

Reactions: SweetTripl

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Great sounding music for the intro. and great audio. Nice cuts.

The view could have been wider unless you are trying to hide the speedo. Unfortunately a tight shot takes away from the feel of being on the bike. More like a flying carpet (joke).

Congrats on the marriage! Too bad you got a two wheeled mistress on the honeymoon.

Reactions: SweetTripl

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
Great sounding music for the intro. and great audio. Nice cuts.

The view could have been wider unless you are trying to hide the speedo. Unfortunately a tight shot takes away from the feel of being on the bike. More like a flying carpet (joke).

Congrats on the marriage! Too bad you got a two wheeled mistress on the honeymoon.
Thanks for the CC mate, much appreciated. I'll put it in superview next time for more of a wide angle. Not trying to hide the speedo, I tend to just blur it out in post.

Yeah the two wheeled mistress was most likely a bad idea, one day I'll learn it's not all about bikes!

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts