Not open for further replies.

WildRider106

Wannabie Member
Nov 20, 2012
Australia - Victoria - Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2008 RM250
Hey guys/girls, im all new to this whole motovlogging scene, it all started when i was scrolling through youtube then say a video title that cought my eye.

I think it was "trying to get the police called on us"
All I know is it was a gardensnake video, so it was garden snake that made me find motovlogging a while ago but i was only watching his video's.

After a while i found a few other channels and theren is 3 i like most witch are - Garden snake, Mototrippin and Ariderslife.

So i guess i should tell some stuff about me, well, im 14, i ride a rm250 dirtbike and do it in the Dirt.
after only seeing motovloggers on the road i thought ill wait till im 18 to start myself, but then i saw Mototrippin and decided he does a good job playing in the dirt so i can too!
so, i decided id get a gopro for my birthday and start myself out, and now after some helpfull advide from ariderslife, im on my way with a new YouTube account, a gopro and an external mic on its way.

i dont have abny videos on my account yet but i will be uploading a few riding video's just for something to have on my channel.

please subscribe to me and after i put some intended video's up you can easly decide if you like my content, it's not hard to unsubscribe if you dislike my content.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WildRider106?feature=mhee

thanks for reading.
-Damo

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Woohoo, another Victorian vlogger!

A tip, forget your subscriber count. Just enjoy making videos, enjoy improving them and enjoy watching others.

Where do you ride in the dirt?

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome :D looking foreward to seeing the videos

Rogentx

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
New Bike: 2003 Honda CBR600
Old Bike: 2005 Yamaha YZF600
Welcome to the forums, let alone the fun world of riding and blogging. And Nerb said, don't worry about the subs and just have fun making the videos and such. Subs are nice, however, regardless if you have subs or not, it's all about support, not numbers anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 5