Night rides are beautiful!

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
That's a nice shot. Took a moment, before I understood what exactly is that, on the left.

Love riding the back roads at night but have had to give up recently. Too many potholes to be safe . :mad:
Potholes are among the worst. Bad road conditions also make it more likely to get in to accident with others, in my opinion. Because you need to look on the road more, losing valuable time from observing other vehicles and pedestrians.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I hardly ride at night at all anymore, partly due to road conditions, and also my night vision is not as good as it once was

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Guys, potholes are 24 hour beings. I have yet to find one waking from it is den and sleepily walking out into the road.

For me, night removes much of the world other than what the headlight shows. A lot fewer temptations to look off to the side and wonder what is off in the distance.

I suppose night riding can be dangerous but just in a different way than spirited day riding when you think you can see and react to everything. Day time has more people out in more of a hurry a whole different danger.

Motorcycles are not as safe as cars so why not just enjoy life regardless of time?

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
That's a nice shot! I like night riding - I just don't get much time to do it. Hopefully this year I can make it more of a priority.

The world looks different - and like you said, less distractions from what can be seen. But the things you see can be amazing!

-John

Reactions: R-Rated
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Moto Photos! 0