NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Mine has just changed, i cant say im that impressed, but its still a much better improvement :)

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Mine's changed. I like it, just confusing as hell. Like the music section though :L

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
If you're a Youtube partner there are some new features that are pretty awesome. You can tell how much you're making off of each video. That's something I've been wanting for a long time. If I'm understanding the stats correctly you can also tell which video people watched when they subscribed or unsubscribed so now I can tell when I've gone over the line and pissed off a bunch of people. :lol:

I'm not too crazy about the channel layout. It just means if you've customized your channel you have to do it all over again. I also like the fact that you can remove the suggested channels. I get tired of seeing the same recommendations of channels I don't want to subscribe to.

It will take some getting used to but so far it just seems cleaner and more organized. Now if they could just get the inbox to work right. Lots of times I'll read comments or messages but they still show as unread.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
DO NOT WANT !

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I like it, but I have to do my channel background again. The could have left th important bits in the same place.

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
When people get pissy/happy about changes in technology, I often think of this video.

THIS VIDEO IS NSFW!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ[/youtube]

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I'm having trouble setting my featured video.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Chessecake94 said:
I'm having trouble setting my featured video.

Go to your channel page, at the top right of the current featured video there will be a 'Edit' button.

Or if you don't have one allocated yet the button will probably be at the top right of the list of your videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts