New Vlogger from Phoenix, AZ. First vids inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
****So I thought I would reformat this thread, and make it my sort of recurring new video post. I dont think its breaking any rules, but I apologize if it is. Everytime I get new videos up, Ill edit the first post in here and add the new videos, deleting the current ones. My aim is to put my videos out there, and that way anyone that is interested can find my stuff. I don't want to make this cluttered, and I don't plan on doing it long term. Just long enough to get my name known, and get a few subs under my belt****

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRg-SeXXkU4[/youtube]

New video up. Something a little different while the bike is down. Id really like to see someone post up a video response to this. If anyone is interested, Id love to see some of your other toys.

Enjoy

LifeInDecibel

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR
Welcome aboard! Don't worry about what other people think. Stay true to yourself. If you like the way the video turns out post it. If not then don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
sorry for the late reply, subbed, you've got some great landscape there, you should catch it when the suns going down, theres got to be a hill or something on that flat desolate place you call home. That landscape will make your vlogs stand out to all the 100s of uk vloggers, so embrace it. :)

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
If you really dont know what to talk about let your bike do it all. I could listen to you wind that throttle back all day. Possibly put the cam on a suction mount on the tank?

Maybe a walk around of your bike?
Gear review ?

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
Thanks for the input, and thanks to those that subscribed.

I think next week Im gonna do a ride up South Mountain, maybe have some background music in it, and a quick Vlog on the way there. Ill probably do a 2 part video, then I might do some gear reviews and a walk around of my bike afterwards. Im surprised I have 4 subs already to be honest. I guess this website helps spread the word

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
Didnt want to make another thread, so I decided to post up my 2nd Vlog in here. Its 3 parts, pretty long (about 35 minutes or so). Hope you guys enjoy it. It basically consists of a few questions for the viewers to give them something to comment back about, then I go on to ramble about how cold it is and the weather in AZ, then I rant about my 3 recent tickets Ive received, then go on a quest to find a parking lot where I can show off my bike, and finally show off my bike (its pretty dark though) and ride off, talking about the next video I plan to do.

Two things I wish I did different:

1. Made it shorter. I seriously doubt people will listen to 35 minutes of me talking. If so, I salute you

2. Filmed it during the day. You can't see much, and the part in the 3rd video where I show off my bike is retarded pointless. Ill have to show it off better in a future video.

Please comment in the comments section, and/or on here and let me know what you think. I have 5 subscribers from my last video, so Im hoping to get a few more from this, and if you do watch all 3 videos, I do hope I didnt bore anyone. Enjoy :D

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GLPStandard?feature=mhee

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WdqoQEo_Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOcx511BOSE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VLBDRuWK94[/youtube]

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
Im not gonna lie, I expected more of a response from my posts on here, and a few more subscribers from my last videos. Are these boards just kind of slow with few members, or should I take a different approach? Is there maybe a way to get subs on YouTube? Im kind of disappointed :|

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Subs tend to come in floods I have found, I can go days without a sub then someone will watch them like them sub themselves and tell their friends and then you'll have 4 or so in a day

ElliotReidMD

Wannabie Member
Aug 6, 2011
Bucks, UK
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys
For my vlogging adventures I shall follow how I have always been in life. I do it for me and if anyone else wants to watch/sub me then that's excellent. If people don't I won't worry about it. I've done no advertising, except start a thread on these very forums and set tags on my videos, and I've still had something like 25 subscribers since I started which is a nice thing to have happen.

I'm certainly interested in peoples comments on my videos as peoples views can help make my efforts better. I just need to have a topic to talk about, stop rambling, going off on tangents and never returning to a single random topic for completion :D

It annoys the hell out of me when I watch the video when I get home :x

My problem is I'm still getting used to talking, to no one, whilst concentrating on the poor road conditions we currently have.

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
Thanks for the comments fellas. Rome wasnt built in a day I guess...Im just gonna keep making vids for me until I get bored with it, and if people enjoy watching them, theyre more than welcome. Im sure Ill get more and more viewers as time goes on

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Not a bad idea to keep updating your post with your new vids instead of making a brand new thread. Keeps the board a little cleaner, and as far as I know, you aren't breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts