Not open for further replies.

JOSH50H

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
I ride a
03 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird
Hey what's good everyone?!?
Well..I'm Josh(if you couldn't already tell)..born and raised in sunny southern California..been riding for a few months and vlogging about the same time not shy to be on camera not one bit..I ride a beautiful Honda CBR 1100xx Super Blackbird(1137 to be exact but who's measuring) that's been hooked up and tricked out..my YouTube channel has taken off with a whopping 34 subs (never would've expected that lol) 6foot4honda brought me here from one of his vids..thought id give this site a try..I hope you guys check out my channel and sub if you like my stuff and show me some love..I always return the favors..spread that karma around baby!

Here's a link to my intro video hope you guys enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jCwnVqml4

ZenRiding

Wannabie Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portugal
youtube.com
I ride a
2003 Yamaha FZS600
Hey man,

Welcome!

JOSH50H said:
(...) been riding for a few months (...) I ride a beautiful Honda CBR 1100xx Super Blackbird

Damn, you have some balls! That is a beast of a bike! I would love to ride one someday, its beautiful. I have a neighbour with one and it sounds AMAZING in person!

Your video "My 03 CBR 1100XX" left me drooling :lol:

JOSH50H

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
I ride a
03 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird
ZenRiding said:
Hey man,

Welcome!

JOSH50H said:
(...) been riding for a few months (...) I ride a beautiful Honda CBR 1100xx Super Blackbird

Damn, you have some balls! That is a beast of a bike! I would love to ride one someday, its beautiful. I have a neighbour with one and it sounds AMAZING in person!

Your video "My 03 CBR 1100XX" left me drooling :lol:

Thanks dude! Shes my first bike also lol
yeah shes a beast and big girl lol I have yoshi slip ons installed on her sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts