Jul 27, 2012
Connecticut - new england
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja EX250-F
Hey Vloggers out there!

Youtube Username: Sh1ftyClutch
Locaction: Connecticut, U.S.A.

About Me:

I absoultley fell in love with motorcycles since as far back as I can remember. I used to tell myself that I wanted to be like all those people out there on their motorcycles. Iv'e always wanted that sense of freedom out on the open road and to see new places from a completely different point of view and experience you can't get from a car. I've watched some You-Tube videos of other vloggers out there for about a year then finally all of that watching became an overload for me and I signed up for the Basic Rider Course and never looked back! I absoultley love it so far and I look forward to meeting other vloggers out there.

My Interests:

Motorcycles, vlogging (Arn't we all? :p) Xbox Live, Paintball, Airsoft, Running, Weight lifting, Traveling places (There are others just drawing blanks right now)

The Bike I Ride: 2005 Kawasaki Ninja EX250-F

Why did I start V-logging? Watching videos inspired me and I always wanted a unique way to express whats on my mind and have adventure and v-logging deffintley is it!

My Camera Set-Up: I currently shoot video with the Drift HD170 Stealth and I have it velcroed to the side of my Scropion Exo 400 Urban Destoryer helmet. Currently looking for more spots to get some unique shots but I dont have the tools yet to do so.

Link to my You-Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/Sh1ftyClutch

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts