Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin Redbeard

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 600 naked
Hey all :)

n00b vlogger and rider here! 31 year old pleb from Hampshire in the UK :) i ride a 1996 naked Bandit 600. I'm using a GoPro Hero3 black for my video and an external mic in my cheek/jawpad, plugged into the camera. Editing using Vegas PRO 12.

Recently passed my direct access/test hoop jumping exercises, and had already decided I wanted to do at least some filming, so ended up going the whole hog by the time I'd passed. I hope this isn't classed as spam, that's not my intention anyway! Here is my channel if you want to check it out and sub, I'm hoping to get a video out regularly, just the usual random shizzle, and I'll see you dudes around the boards :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/QuentinRedbeard

Svothe

Wannabie Member
Jul 21, 2013
I ride a
SV650S, GPZ500S
Nice pug pictures, bitches love pug pictures. While we are a fair bit more northern than you (Cambridgeshire) I hope you can try and make it to one of our South/South East vlogger meets sometime. Looking forward to more vids :)

Quentin Redbeard

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 600 naked
He's one ugly little mo'fo, but I can't help but find him amusingly attractive xD

I'd love to get to a few Vlogger meets.. possibly the only way to not be the only person in a group of riders, who gets people staring at their helmet?

Svothe

Wannabie Member
Jul 21, 2013
I ride a
SV650S, GPZ500S
Yeah i've noticed that. Whenever I have the camera on people treat you like a leper. I love pugs, favourite dogs in the whole world they're just so awesome. Its a bit of a trek from hampshire but well worth the trip :) We have a laugh, one of the guys came down to our last meet from Wolverhampton which I think is a pretty similar distance. Looking forward to more videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts