Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBarnsleyBiker1

Wannabie Member
Mar 16, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 600
Hello everybody,
I am a new motovlogger called TheBarnsleyBiker1. As my name suggests I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I don't yet have a helmet camera but hope to get one in the near future. Please subscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarnsleyBiker1

I also hope to organise some meetups in the local area in the future. Cheers.

BikersReviews

Wannabie Member
Mar 9, 2013
Notts Uk
www.bikersreviews.com
I ride a
Magic Carpet
ha. I read that as you dont have a helmet yet....

welcome and hi!

did my mod 1 in rotherham. mod2 in notts... bit random but was so could get earlier test date. from mansfield myself but currently a student at sheff hallam

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Welcome to the forum matey!

Hope to see you on some meets this year, we don't live too far from each other :lol:

Completely coincidentally, your bike looks identical to the Katanakid91's Bandit.

Sent from my LG Optimus 4X using Tapatalk 2

TheBarnsleyBiker1

Wannabie Member
Mar 16, 2013
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 600
Hello LeedsRider93 and BikersReviews,

Haha no helmet yet can you imagine! Did both my Mod1 and Mod2 tests at wakefield, november last year. I'm currently at college, I put Sheffield Hallam down as one of my UCAS options. Thanks for saying hi:)

And thankyou for the welcome. It would be great to get out on some rides and meet some bikers. I shall have to check Katanakid91's Bandit out:L

Anyway cheers guys, I shall be subscribing to your channels and hope to hear from you in the near future! Also I noticed LeedsRider93 subscribed to my channel thankyou:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts