New Forum Member from Oahu, Hawaii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IREV808

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
2013 Ninja 650
Hey everyone IREV808 here. Still kinda new motovlogger here on Oahu, Hawaii. I use a Drift HD Ghost and ride a 2013 Ninja 650 Didn't know this kind of forum existed, just seen a sub I follow, TheYTStrider, post a shout out to you guys. It is cool, I do see people I sub to on this site also!

I started motovlogging about a month ago because I of the cool things I see other motovloggers do and well, I wanted a camera for my helmet. I am still a new rider, about 2 months into it and the first day riding outside of the MSF course, I almost got nailed by a van at an intersection because she didn't see me. I wanted to make sure I wanted to capture those kinds of things just in case someones blames me for the collision.

Anyways I could type on about myself but it is best to just check out my channel and sub if you want! (I'll sub back too if I see a notification in my email or something)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IREV808

:D

Svothe

Wannabie Member
Jul 21, 2013
I ride a
SV650S, GPZ500S
Awesome place to vlog from! Show us those Hawaii Five-O beach scenes please :) Welcome to the forum, I've subbed. Like the videos so far :)

Stay safe out there

IREV808

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
2013 Ninja 650
Svothe said:
Awesome place to vlog from! Show us those Hawaii Five-O beach scenes please :) Welcome to the forum, I've subbed. Like the videos so far :)

Stay safe out there

Thanks! Ironically my next motovlog was gonna be a trip to the beach!

MeGustaMoto

Wannabie Member
Jun 26, 2013
I ride a
1995 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Welcome Brochaco!! Need help or anything just ask the community! We would love to help! Well At least I would!

IREV808

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
2013 Ninja 650
MeGustaMoto said:
Welcome Brochaco!! Need help or anything just ask the community! We would love to help! Well At least I would!

Thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

IREV808

Wannabie Member
Aug 2, 2013
I ride a
2013 Ninja 650
Svothe said:
beach scenes please :)

Just recorded a beach vlog. Still rendering and still need to upload. Will be up in a few hours. It is giving my little macbook air a hard workout now lol

Edit: And it is up!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4317zqB2MA[/youtube]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts