negative subs positive views

Riderguide

Wannabie Member
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
I ride a
BMW F800GS
LOL - got to be the algorithm? Lost three subscribers, but still getting views. I got a bit self conscious not doing much whilst injured and am gagging to smash out some content now. Can three slack weeks have your subscribers spitting their dummies and filing for divorce? :-/ LOL

• Wow
Reactions: RideOnTwo

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
If folk think you are no longer posting they may unsub. YouTube also cleanses your sub list removing fake accounts and stuff, so you may find they have removed a couple?

Reactions: Riderguide

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
rideontwo.net
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I have lost 2 subs since starting, but I believe it was the 2 that posted "I subbed to you return the favor" for which I did not. Usually if someone subs to me I check out their channel, if it is something I would watch I will sub. If not I do not, I also try to watch what I am subbed to and comment to help their channel, but if I lose interest I wont unsub unless they did something dirtbagish and I feel like I want no part of what they are preaching.

D-Cycle

Wannabie Member
Mar 9, 2019
I ride a
2018 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide
Audience retention is usually most important. The longer they are on your channel, the more Youtube will share your content in recommended search. Push out searchable content and put some production into it and the views will come.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bphoenix38 General Discussion 13

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video