Need help about Editing

ChunkyM.

Wannabie Member
Jul 12, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Raider 150 FI
Hello!
I need some help about editing. I'm using Filmora 9 for editing my videos. I shoot 1080p 60fps with my Akaso Brave 6 Plus action camera.
I'm confused when it comes to exporting the video. Do I need to set the export settings to 1080p 60fps? Because there are a lot of choices from the resolution, frames per sec, bit rate and etc.

- I'm not really good in editing videos. I tried editing 3x and when I uploaded it to YT it takes a lot of time before it loads even if my internet connection is fast enough. I tried playing other videos from a different uploader and works totally fine, but when I play my own video it takes time before it loads (maybe I did some mistakes in Filmora export settings).

Thanks!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
To start with, to keep it simple, stick to the original settings of the camera, so 1920 x 1080 / 60 and use the same bitrate that it was recorded at (you can see that in the original clips properties).
Am not quite sure what you mean in your second paragraph?

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Like Hippo said keep your settings consistent. There could be a problem if you have assigned a Codec to your export setting. Codec stands for Co - compression and Dec - Decompression. Essentially they are algorithms used to lower the size of a rendered file without a drop in quality. A popular codex is H.264. Some work better than others. Your file size affects your upload time, and a bigger file will force YT to add its own compression to your file, further reducing the quality.

- Wolf

LandyVlad

Modest Genius !
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I'm not sure how you are doing it at the moment but I'd always recommend rendering /saving the file to your computer first THEN upload to youtube, rather than upload direct from an editing program.

(just in case that's relevant to you)

Reactions: HippoDrone

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts