2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
:) looks ace, nearly got myself the Yamaha version a few years ago

Reactions: TSR

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson Nightster
Thanks man I saw that and subbed back :) I use a Yi 4K, still getting used to it and trying to work out the best settings. Next video will have better audio aha. Thanks again, I'll check out your vids when I get a chance later :)

Fadz Asree

Wannabie Member
May 11, 2018
I ride a
Yamaha R25
Thanks man I saw that and subbed back :) I use a Yi 4K, still getting used to it and trying to work out the best settings. Next video will have better audio aha. Thanks again, I'll check out your vids when I get a chance later :)
Thank you for the subs bro.. glad to have a lot of motovlogger friend across the world.. mine using external audio recorder for my motovlog.. because the mic adapter for go pro quite expensive.. so, i rather purchase voice recorder instead of buying the bulky mic adapter..

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
How you finding the Yi 4k?

Thinking of getting one as an extra cam for the bars!

Sweet bike btw I love the retro look of them!

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson Nightster
How you finding the Yi 4k?

Thinking of getting one as an extra cam for the bars!

Sweet bike btw I love the retro look of them!
I like it, I got it 2nd hand from CeX for £90 and it comes with 2 year warranty so at there's peace of mind in case it gives up. I don't have another action camera to compare it to and the "Yi 4K Test" video on my channel shows the quality of footage right out the box without editing. The others have slight colour correction.

The battery life is Good, mine lasts just over 2hrs filming at 1080p 50fps. It films up to 4k but at only 30fps. For 90 quid it's well worth the money and I'm sure it would make for a great addition to your setup

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
A
I like it, I got it 2nd hand from CeX for £90 and it comes with 2 year warranty so at there's peace of mind in case it gives up. I don't have another action camera to compare it to and the "Yi 4K Test" video on my channel shows the quality of footage right out the box without editing. The others have slight colour correction.

The battery life is Good, mine lasts just over 2hrs filming at 1080p 50fps. It films up to 4k but at only 30fps. For 90 quid it's well worth the money and I'm sure it would make for a great addition to your setup

Awesome! Thanks for the info my man!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts