My New Motovlog Channel! :)

VaVaBroom

Wannabie Member
Aug 31, 2017
London
I ride a
Yamaha YBR125 Custom
Greetings fellow motovloggers :) So i finally decided to make myself a new YouTube channel and created an introduction video the other day. I'm completely new to all this so any support would be much appreciated :)

I cannot post a video link as my account on here is new, but hope you guys enjoy the video and I'll be uploading many more videos to come in the near future. Cheers.

Video title: Va Va Welcome!
Channel Name: Va Va Broom

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Welcome mate, nice bike, where are you located? If you're close to rykas, you should go to the motovlog meet. PM @HippoDrone for more info :p

VaVaBroom

Wannabie Member
Aug 31, 2017
London
I ride a
Yamaha YBR125 Custom
Welcome mate, nice bike, where are you located? If you're close to rykas, you should go to the motovlog meet. PM @HippoDrone for more info :p
Cheers for the info, but a bit too far as i live in central London mate and have a 125 on a provisional :) When I get a bigger bike and my license I'll be able to come.

Reactions: 2WV

VaVaBroom

Wannabie Member
Aug 31, 2017
London
I ride a
Yamaha YBR125 Custom
Same bike as my missus, Kitty Kins.

She sees herself as a Harley rider, but only has CBT atm :)
Haha nice! However i don't see myself as a Harley rider mate lol. I only got this bike because it was such a great deal, but i'll have my NC750s by Christmas :cool:

Reactions: Matt Leech

Jafnhaar

Riding Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
Jul 13, 2017
East Anglia, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
Welcome mate, Nice pic :)

You gonna start all your videos with "Va Va" ?

It's original ;)

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
I just subbed your channel, welcome, to the forum, really nice bike, i didnt knew that in UK you need special license to drive bigger bikes, in Mexico (most of places) you only need the car's driver license

Reactions: VaVaBroom
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rsventure Introduce Yourself! 5

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts