My Helmet Kit

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Ooo, that is quite a good idea to keep it tidy, do you suffer any audio issues looping it like that? Electronics physics would suggest that would cause induction, like a motor or transformer

gumrunner

Behind The Bars
Jun 17, 2018
I ride a
Africa Twin ....wr250r...xr650r
Its not really a concern for me as i don't ride with the chin bar up ....Schuberth state on the helmet not to ride with chin bar open .....i like modular for the quick stop convenience

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Its not really a concern for me as i don't ride with the chin bar up ....Schuberth state on the helmet not to ride with chin bar open .....i like modular for the quick stop convenience
Sure, but do you ever find it up at a stop and miss a shot? That would be my concern.

gumrunner

Behind The Bars
Jun 17, 2018
I ride a
No not really ... cam is most likely off at that point .....this helmet is not very old only had it a month so cant really say i spose ....but with my other helmets i would take them off so would miss it anyways

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I was seriously thinking about changing to a chin mount with my new helmet. However the only way I would do it is with a gopro session and the external mic options are terrible with those.
I still cant stand the amount of bits you need to use to make a decent helmet mount with a gopro.

gumrunner

Behind The Bars
Jun 17, 2018
I ride a
I was seriously thinking about changing to a chin mount with my new helmet. However the only way I would do it is with a gopro session and the external mic options are terrible with those.
I still cant stand the amount of bits you need to use to make a decent helmet mount with a gopro.
my previous helmets have always had a chin mount ...but i have been able to mount it straight to the chin ... no need for extra parts ...this current helmet has a large chin vent that made me have to mount it to the side ...its very stable and tidy and i like the view you get from this typ of setup ....also it creates less drag on the helmet itself

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Sugaru is your friend....
sugaru.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DangerCDV Camera Setups 14