LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
This was in Waddell State Beach, Near DavenPort

I sadly never got to ride in that area, bought my bike when I lived in Vegas, not when I was living in Cali. Do you live in the Santa Cruz area? If so have you heard of the Re-Cycle Garage or their podcast Motorcycles and Misfits? I highly recommend the podcast and think what they do as a co-op garage on Sundays is pretty rad. Below is a link their website if you want to give them a listen or happen to be in that area and want to try and stop by their garage.

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
I sadly never got to ride in that area, bought my bike when I lived in Vegas, not when I was living in Cali. Do you live in the Santa Cruz area? If so have you heard of the Re-Cycle Garage or their podcast Motorcycles and Misfits? I highly recommend the podcast and think what they do as a co-op garage on Sundays is pretty rad. Below is a link their website if you want to give them a listen or happen to be in that area and want to try and stop by their garage.

Very cool. I was riding in Vegas about two weeks ago. Nice and big roads. I actually live in the South Bay which is San Francisco area. Thanks for letting me know! Im trying to be more involved in the moto community in the Bay Area so suggestions help.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy their podcast, lots of great info and they make sure to get the word out about any moto events in your area. One of their regulars is a master mechanic, Miss Emma, and she is also frequently at the garage down in Santa Cruz helping people wrench.

I miss riding thru the desert out around Vegas, Phoenix, Zion area. But New England has forests and ocean vistas and mountains that I love just a little more than the desert.

Reactions: CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Maybe someday I'll meet them but for now I'll keep checking back on their podcast to see if they are hosting any events. Santa Cruz area is a beautiful place to ride in.

Minus the heat, the roads are wide and very spacious to ride in. I agree, I prefer those rides than the heat. More scenery to look at instead of mountains

Reactions: LoneWolfer

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts