My first time...

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
I went to see the video and also had my first "This video is not available on this device." error message. :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: motosera

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
I went to see the video and also had my first "This video is not available on this device." error message. :eek:

I'm getting it too, but only on my phone. Really odd. Never had that before.

I'll give it a few hours and see if its YouTube being a pain. Its been uploaded for several days...

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
getting it on my PC too... have you used music in it that isn't allowed to be used in the UK/Europe?

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
That bike looks like a lot of fun! The brake issue is comical with it being a harley/buell and how notoriously terrible they are at stopping.

Yeah its did make me laugh actually... just as well there's a ton of engine braking too.

Harleys I've had in the past actually weren't too terrible, not sportsbike standard, but then its hardly the point of them :)

Reactions: HRMV and LoneWolfer

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Yeah its did make me laugh actually... just as well there's a ton of engine braking too.

Harleys I've had in the past actually weren't too terrible, not sportsbike standard, but then its hardly the point of them :)

Harleys areonly a little terrible at stopping hahahaha

I kid, my Sportster stops on a dime, even with only one front caliper. The Dyna should really have dual disks up front as it is a bit of a land barge and takes its time stopping.

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
The brake issue is comical with it being a harley/buell and how notoriously terrible they are at stopping.

Buell was known for great brakes, at least once they started putting the ZTL perimeter brakes on.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts