Not open for further replies.

Siwagod

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2013
Dundas Valley, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2010 GT650
I wish I had a more dramatic way of announcing myself buuuut I don't.

Hi.

I'm Siwa. A rural chap living in the big smoke for the last couple of years. Grew up in the sticks injuring myself and riding trail bikes.
Spent most of my life on stage drumming or singing, and teaching drums on the side for the last few years.

I'm a senior analyst for medical software in Sydneys west and also run my own little show as a systems admin for medical centres.
Currently I'm puttering around on a naked GT650. I've cranked going on 5,500km on it in the last 7 weeks and figured since I'm always talking to myself anyway, I may as well do something with it.

Was using a Contour Roam2 but well, it's crap for audio since all you hear is wind.
Just picked myself up a Drift Ghost HD and it's charging now, so once that's done it'll be show time.

My channel is SiwaVlog and it'll be churning out plenty of adventures since well, that's all I seem to do.

Currently got a vid up of sliding the back out sideways in the wet as a car decides not to go through the lights. More to come.

Cheers and beers!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiwaVlog

Siwagod

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2013
Dundas Valley, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2010 GT650
Thanks a lot mate. Sub returned.

And yeah was a bit of an "Errp" moment, but looking back on it, pretty fun.

Ghost is all good to go, got it on top of ze helmet. Just need to grab a 2.5 to 3.5 jack tomorrow since I had to get the older mic as the Ghost ones are well sold out in Aus. And by Aus I mean the store I was in.

I didn't look very hard.

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R
Yo Siwagod,

Didn't realize you'd be starting up motovlogging!

Good to have you on-board, we need more Sydneysiders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts