Motovlogger from Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

adiknaim

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2013
I ride a
SYM Maxsym 400i
Thanks for the support guys. Just wanna share my experience riding over here. :)

Outlaw3d

Wannabie Member
Feb 21, 2013
Thailand
I ride a
Honda Click 125i
adiknaim said:
Hey guys! i'm a rider from Singapore. Started recording onboard videos in December last year. do visit my channel! and learning alot from other experienced motovloggers here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim
It's good to see others from South East Asia doing the vlogging thing, sub'd. Watched a couple of your vids and really enjoyed the video on helmet selection, keep up the good work, if you ever take a road trip up to Thailand, let me know :cool:

adiknaim

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2013
I ride a
SYM Maxsym 400i
Outlaw3d said:
It's good to see others from South East Asia doing the vlogging thing, sub'd. Watched a couple of your vids and really enjoyed the video on helmet selection, keep up the good work, if you ever take a road trip up to Thailand, let me know :cool:

wow thanks alot! which part of thailand are you in? have not ventured far up north yet. furthest i went was kuala lumpur on my bike. thailand? maybe not so soon.

btw nice little bike you got there. looks appropriate for the busy roads over in thailand. i ever went to phuket once. wow. was very shocked at how hectic the morning rush traffic was!

Outlaw3d

Wannabie Member
Feb 21, 2013
Thailand
I ride a
Honda Click 125i
I'm in Chonburi Province along the eastern seaboard in Pattaya city. It would be one hell of a ride to get up this far, that's for sure.

The Honda Click is ideal for the low speed road madness here, low seat height, automatic, light & agile. The 125cc power is good for the local riding, but no chance on getting on a motorway/expressway, as its way too underpowered to feel any sense of safety.

That hectic driving you saw in Phuket is pretty much the norm in this country (morning rush and all the rest of the day for that matter :eek: ), love it or hate it, if one wants to drive here, you have to learn to stomach it and stay alive, at least thats what I'm trying to do :shock: .

adiknaim

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2013
I ride a
SYM Maxsym 400i
haha yeah looks really challenging to ride in. ride safe man! and looking forward to sorting out your audio setup. i had a few mths of trial-and-error and hours of frustration getting that sorted out. maybe u can look at a separate audio recording device. like what i'm doing using my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts