Motovlog topics

Adicbr5

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2018
I ride a
Cbr500R. 2017
Hello guys im adiel, new here.
My instagram:Adicbr5

Im thinking about motovloggin long time ago but i cant Realy find some serious topics,i mean i dont want to be like those motovloggers that says boring stuff on their videos...
Any ideas for good topics?
(If my english is not perfect im sorry but working on it for the vlog✌)
Thanks alot pepole!

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hello guys im adiel, new here.
My instagram:Adicbr5

Im thinking about motovloggin long time ago but i cant Realy find some serious topics,i mean i dont want to be like those motovloggers that says boring stuff on their videos...
Any ideas for good topics?
(If my english is not perfect im sorry but working on it for the vlog✌)
Thanks alot pepole!

Welcome!

I think right off, you already have a unique perspective based on the country your broadcasting from. One of the things I find interesting is learning about the motorcycle culture the motovlogger has. It is amazing how some basic beliefs concerning motorcycling transcends borders and even languages.

That could be your start point for building a subscriber base. You should take into consideration if you will present a persona for the camera or be just you or just a party of you. Another thing along that line of thought is will you be anonymous or be easily identifiable if someone ran into you in public.

I am sure there are tons of other ideas from the other members of the forum.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I find it a lot easier to vlog about topics that interest me, what sort of subjects interest you?

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
I think it can get pretty boring to hear about current events unless they are controversial.
What interests me when watching other motovlogs is being able to see that motovloggers local areas of interest, especially when its from a different country.

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
I think the topics of discussion should always come from something that interests you. I mean you could become a channel that covers major topics or "popular" topics, but if it's not something that genuinely interests you, I don't think it's worth doing.

Personally, I talk about things that are on my mind. I think a lot of the "boring" comes from not editing out a lot of excess stuff, or being redundant or not having a good narrative formed before hitting the record button.

RuckinScot

Scooter vlogger
Mar 28, 2018
Okinawa, Japan
I ride a
Honda Ruckus
I'm American and moto vlog from Japan. I have two things that make it easier and one very big one that makes it difficult.

These are only suggestions and ones that have helped me (even though my channel is still really small)
VLOG about your area. If American's and people from other countries watch its interesting to them and very easy to you. Some of my simple videos that have done the best are extremely simple to me. Things such as going into a convenience store, getting gas, or just talking about what it's like riding there. It's new, entertaining, and informative. I think it's safe to say very few of us know much about riding in Israel, so you already have a leg up. At the same time it seems like nothing to you and very easy. It should be pretty easy to talk about what it's like getting things from the store there.

As for your English, I can't tell online obviously about an accent, but from typing your English doesn't seem bad at all. Don't get hung up on it. Hell there's plenty of people that are American I can't even understand lol. Mention English isn't your first language and move on. If your content is interesting enough it wont matter. Just speak a little slower to be sure you're more clear. I wouldn't let that be a hang up.

Again, my channel is small and I'm still starting out. Hope you can find a little use out of my suggestions though. Good luck!

EtalesVlog

e-Tales Travel Vlog
Oct 6, 2018
Greece
www.facebook.com
I ride a
YS125
I think it is best to just start talking or even talk about the common alerady mentioned topics but on your own perspective and try not think whether the topic will be appealing :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts