Motorcycle photo Gallery

MotoGinji

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Netherlands
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Special Edition
Most of the forums have a thread like this, and i thought why not we aswel. This is a thread where you just share pictures of your motorcycle. Made a awesome new shot? Put it here. Bought a brand new awesome motorcycle?
Put it here. Customized a part of your bike that you want to show off? Put it here. It's all about the awesome pictures of your bike thst puts a smile on your face!

To kick things off here is my addition to the gallery!
IMG_20190707_183332_763.jpg

This is my 2008 zx6r special edition that I customized by making it green and getting rid of the ugly fender in the back. Rims are powdercoated silk black!

Olbloke81

not getting any better
Jul 14, 2019
Lille France
I ride a
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS4
Hey Johnny dont worry that your bike is not so big, you can still have great experiences my friend. I saw a video of two girls and a cat exploring South America on a bike like yours !

JohnnyMoto

Yamaha BT1100
Jul 18, 2019
Herne Bay, Kent, UK
I ride a
Yamaha BT1100
Hey Johnny dont worry that your bike is not so big, you can still have great experiences my friend. I saw a video of two girls and a cat exploring South America on a bike like yours !

Oh you’re not wrong, the experiences are still great! The lack of power isn’t so good. Haha.

2 girls and a cat?! I love the sound of that!!!

Reactions: RiderInRed

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
We have less big bosses wandering around too where I work! :D

That's another good point. Though with the high up bosses at the store they all know what I get up too. Kinda had a pop at them/put them in their place at some point so they know where they stand :D Less people in general. Which is is a bonus for me. Again less to annoy.

Less bosses is always good. I’ve only got one and it’s always calmer when he’s not around :D

Pretty much the same with our area manager and store owner. But very rare do we see them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts