Motorcycle jeans?

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I need a new pair of bike jeans - looking for black oness as I need to be able to get away with wearing them to my office job.

The ojnes I currently have RHOK brand (from Australia here) don't appear to be available any longer,

What brands can people recommend? Ideally at decent prices not crazy expensive.

I'd want knee and hip armour with them.

Ta

Reactions: CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
I personally use the street and steel riding jeans. Has the protective kevlar and knee pads inside. The cool part is that they also look really good when you go out. It's a fitted look but the jeans can stretch so I don't feel constricted in them.

Reactions: LandyVlad

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
I have HOOD riding jeans. Pretty good but the sizings are more tailored for larger lads.

Downside is that they're thicker and come with armour so they're not as stylish as others/I don't think they do a style for ladettes.

UK based but they ship to Australia no problems. Heavier duty kevlar than my previous Draggin' and RHOK jeans.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Given your from Australia, its either Dragin's or Sharks for you. Don't waste your money on any other ones.

I would have said get some Grin Factor Jeans but they don't make them anymore.

whingnut

Squidbilly
Jul 29, 2016
Virginia beach VA
I ride a
2008 KLR 650 modified for TAT
If you don't mind the shipping
DG Defender
Diamond Gusset Defender Jeans are really good they are a heavy denium with kevlar in the knees and around the seat/hips/crotch, they have a velcro strap at the bottom of the leg to close off air/keep on the boot, they are not vanity sized meaning you can measure then order true to fit size with a huge selection of sizez and combinations and its a small company so if you email or call them they will work their asses off to help you. Plus they are from Bon Aqua TN so got to promote some Volunteer state products! :p

Stryke Motor Pants (not really jeans but damn nice for cost)
Another one like for hot weather is 5.11 Stryke Motor pants. they are made of Flex tec ripstop fabric and have kevlar in the knee and seat / hips. they also have elastic stirrups for keeping the pant legs down. their sizing is traditional retail and the inseam stops at 34". which are a hair short for me but doable. unfortunately they are limited due to being closed out but are on Sale for $50 USD through 5.11 tacticals website. through amazon they are over $100 USD.

both have really good thick kevlar. are comfortable and i have thousands of miles in both.

my nartual waist is 36.5" and inseam is 35.75" i am 6'4" tall at 265lbs. Defender jeans 37" waist x 36" inseam (long for winter layering) Stryke Motor Pants 38" waist x 34" inseam

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts