Skipshift

Perpetual Rookie
Aug 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 gsxr 600
Must be something in the air lately.
I had a guy shell down on the brakes to keep from running through an intersection and taking me out, then started shaking his head and pointing at me like it was my fault I had the right of way.
Some people...:confused:

• Wow
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Must be something in the air lately.
I had a guy shell down on the brakes to keep from running through an intersection and taking me out, then started shaking his head and pointing at me like it was my fault I had the right of way.
Some people...:confused:
Amazing!

Well, perhaps his pointing and shaking was in disbelief it was really you? Kind of like fangirls at a pop music concert.

Seriously though, inattentive drivers are very dangerous to their self and others.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
It's not just drivers - this morning there was a pedestrian who popped out from a trail into the crosswalk less than 50ft in front of me, didn't look either direction, just jogged out into the crosswalk. I may or may not have hollered at him, "You know you should've stopped!" because I didn't have enough time to safely stop - I locked up the rear wheel - or ABS's approximation of that, whatever. He yelled back, calling me a female parent intercourser.

I still have to review that footage, but I was like WTF man?

-John

• Wow

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
It's not just drivers - this morning there was a pedestrian who popped out from a trail into the crosswalk less than 50ft in front of me, didn't look either direction, just jogged out into the crosswalk. I may or may not have hollered at him, "You know you should've stopped!" because I didn't have enough time to safely stop - I locked up the rear wheel - or ABS's approximation of that, whatever. He yelled back, calling me a female parent intercourser.

I still have to review that footage, but I was like WTF man?

-John
Sounds like you met "smashsquash". Legendary idiot that dwells in urban areas. His mating call is the honking of horns.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Sounds like you met "smashsquash". Legendary idiot that dwells in urban areas. His mating call is the honking of horns.
Yeah, that sounds about right - his M**********R! sounded like a wildebeest mating call.

If the footage looks the same as my brain remembered it, I may post a short or something about it [literally downloading the footage now].

-John

• Love

ShadowRide

Wannabie Member
Aug 22, 2022
Central Ohio
I ride a
Honda Goldwing
I shouldn't say anything and if you disagree, that's fine, but the blind spot is part of the problem here. He could have checked his mirror and you may have been in his blind spot. He was to lazy to turn his head for a full check before switching lanes, so this is his fault.

I try to minimize the time in any vehicles blind spot. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the blind spot will be. You hung out in or near this guy's blind spot for about 30 seconds. That's a long time for all sorts of things to happen.

Was he at fault and inattentive, yes. You didn't do anything illegal. I'm just saying get the hell around people because most are struggling to keep it together just staring straight ahead.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I shouldn't say anything and if you disagree, that's fine, but the blind spot is part of the problem here. He could have checked his mirror and you may have been in his blind spot. He was to lazy to turn his head for a full check before switching lanes, so this is his fault.

I try to minimize the time in any vehicles blind spot. The bigger the vehicle, the bigger the blind spot will be. You hung out in or near this guy's blind spot for about 30 seconds. That's a long time for all sorts of things to happen.

Was he at fault and inattentive, yes. You didn't do anything illegal. I'm just saying get the hell around people because most are struggling to keep it together just staring straight ahead.
I guess I should post the long version where we came into the four lane where I chose the left lane and he went right to overtake me but that just put us right where we were for about a half of a mile.

Even if I was sitting in this guy's lap he could not have cared more about anyone else around him.;)

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
Start a GoFundMe for the upgrades - I bet you can buy new ones and not MilSurp that way!

-John

• Haha

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts